|Product Stock Label||N/A|
- Amazing for Watercolor Look and FeelReview by Brett
- I'm an artist who has been using these markers for the last two years. I started using them as markers but then started to experiment using brushes and water, and the results are amazing. My Etsy website: www.tinytoesdesign.com and store: https://www.etsy.com/shop/TinyToesDesign shows all of my work using these amazing markers. I can't say enough about them. If you are in the least bit interested in watercolor and have no idea how or what to do, this is a great way to get into it! (Posted on 4/19/15)
- Versatile and powerful pen!Review by Esti
- I am so happy with the Dual Brush pens! I love how they are water based and that the ink doesn't leak through the page. As a new watercolor user, the brush pen is a great way to practice while on the go. I use them for calligraphy and painting alike. Blending is easy and even correcting small mistakes is a snap. I will definitely be adding onto my Tombow collection! (Posted on 4/13/15)
- Better than what I had been usingReview by Dave Mize
- I am a manufacturer of cardstock model kits. I have been recommending Ishido/Marvey markers to my customers for about 10 years. I recently found out about this product and I am sold. The colors are more to my liking. The price is better. They last longer and don't "bleed" as much. And the overall best thing is the large brush tip is very pointy. That makes getting into tight corners a breeze. I am now recommending these markers. (Posted on 4/13/15)
- Super Fun!Review by Lizzie
- I purchased these markers quite a while ago and they are so much fun to write with! I purchased them individually based off of colors I liked rather than a set. I'm teaching myself how to do calligraphy and brush lettering, and most blogs mention these are good to start off with! Can't beat the price! :) (Posted on 4/13/15)
- Really niceReview by Don
- So far, I have been pleased with the pens. They work great on art rubber stamps. Only wish the large "brush" end was more flexible. (Posted on 4/13/15)
- Awesome! Review by Jeanine
Wow, these are the best markers! The color comes out evenly, no stroke marks! I am so excited about blending the colors! My first experiment came out great!
I love the palette of colors! I chose individually rather than a set (most were sold out). The price is unbeatable!
The quality, colors, and price make these a terrific buy! I will definitely be ordering more and phasing out all other brands in my supplies!
(Posted on 12/30/14)
- Awesome. Lots of possibilitiesReview by Nathalie
Many uses. My favourite is a watercolour base.
A staple in my art supplies. Kids love using them too. (Posted on 12/11/14)
- Best blending markers in quality and priceReview by SquirrelKat
- I enjoy scrapbooking as well as home art crafts and after purchasing and using many other marker brands such as Copic and Spectrum Noir I have found Tombow to be the best for the price, variety of color, quality, and use. The Tombows' brush tip has the right amount of flexibility. The colors don't change after drying. There is a great range of vibrant colors and with the ability to blend you are able to create so many more. What makes Tombow far superior than other brands for me is the blending. I cannot say enough about the ways you can blend but I'll try and keep it to the 3 main points. 1. Yes, they self-clean with just a few quick swipes on scratch paper, (Note: the clear N00 pen may stain the brush but it will still brush clean). 2. You don't have to blend only right after the first color is applied, I've gone back to things I've done and they blend as if I just worked on them, with others you can only blend during the "open" window before they dry. 3. The ability to mix colors by using a non-porous surface like glass is amazing I love the shadow effects when I'm writing cards and chinese characters. Bottom line, you have to try it I recommend buying at least two pens to really see what they can do. (Posted on 10/28/14)